Wooowwwwwwww...I can't believe 3 months have passed since my last post. Let's see what I can sum up...Still in cosmetology school. This is my last full week of school. I will be graduating next Thursday morning (Aug. 6) Now that its coming to an end it seems like I just started. I'm ready to move on with my life. I've been in school 10 months. Graduating a week early and the first one of 26 people that started with me to actually graduate. I'm very proud.
Let's see what else, my baby turned 9 last Tuesday (the 21st) That was emotional for me. He's growing up. We had a party the Sat. before and there was 9 kids that came out to celebrate with him. They bowled, did laser tag and had pizza, cake and drinks. He got TONS of toys, games and money. Then on Tuesday, he took cupcakes to school to share with everyone that he couldn't invite. He is such a thoughtful kid. Always thinking of others. I hope its a trait he'll never lose.
He will be starting 4th grade at the end of August and he is so ready. We bought all school supplies over the last couple of weeks and it has just made him a little bit excited. I think shopping for school clothes is going to probably send him over the top. lol
That about sums up the last 3 months. Nothing major, school, work and rest is about it. I'm hoping to go on a family vacation when I graduate. If my husband can get off. If not, we'll just go to Six Flags are something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Loookie who updated :-) lol
Post a Comment