Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone who comes across this blog is having a wonderful holiday season. My family was very blessed this year to still be able to provide the type of gift-giving we are use to in the midst of all thats going on in our world financially right now.

Anyway, I didn't ask for much this year as I have come to the conclusion that I have everything I've ever wanted and needed. I did receive an itunes gift card and I need some suggestions as to what I should get from itunes. So if anyone run across this and have some suggestions holla at me! I have so much music and tv shows already that I'm stumped on what I should use it for. I've decided to split it with my son since he got an ipod for Christmas. :) I'm such a good mom. :)

I can't believe there is only a couple days left in the year. Where did 2008 go!? It's been a decent year. I can't complain. Alot of good things happened this year. And I can only imagine what 2009 will bring.

I'm hoping to make some changes to this blog in '09 and really utilize it. I've really been thinking about becoming a beauty blogger. So we shall see where this goes.

If you happen across this blog, then thank you for stopping by.

Be blessed and be safe!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Merry Christmas girl!