Sunday, November 30, 2008

Since Blogger just ate my last post...

I'll keep it short..




Adrienne, thanks for the compliments on the pics of my family. They work my very last nerves, but their mine and I love them. Oh, and run..don't walk to get the Katt dvd. I've watched it twice already. lol





Remember when I said I'd been bitten. It's full blown addiction now. I picked this up while grocery shopping earlier and this is the first time I've put it down since NOON. I think it worked for me to see the movie first, because the story wouldn't seen all that interesting to me if I hadn't. And I'm sure I'll be picking up book 2 by midweek. Now I see how all the Harry Potter fans felt. lol


That's all I got for now.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

GIRL THOSE BOOKS ARE SUPERB! I never read Harry Potter lol

Trudie Boe said...

i heard these books are quite amazin so as soon as i saw them i was like.."';m gettin it"....i ain't read it yet bt i'm hoping i won't be able to put it down whn i touch it:)