Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've been bitten!


We just got back from seeing Twighlight and I am in love with Edward Cullen(aside from the husband,lol). He is the sexiest dead man alive. LMAO I really don't buy into a lot of the hype surrounding book series and what not but "THIS SHYT RIGHT 'CHERE" (in my best Katt Williams voice) This movie was absolutely wonderful to me. And I have not read not a ONE of the books. But oh, guess what's on my Christmas wishlist. We chose this movie cause nothing else was playing that we wanted to see without the kid and boy am I glad we chose this movie. Now I've got to catch up before the next movie. And you know there will be another. The way this one ended, how could there not be. And I know I'm not the only one waiting on this to come out on dvd. lol
P.S. I'm on a roll, 3 post in one day. But I couldn't not post about this. Who knows, I may have another post tonight. Maybe something makeup related. lol

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

HA! you are hilarious!!! I loved it too. The books are ADDICTIVE!

Anonymous said...

this movie is my all time favourite now