Wow..it's truly been a minute. A, I got your shout out to update,lol. Since I was last here, I started Cosmetology school. I've been in school since Sept. 16th. It has been interesting, some fun times and some challenging. My GPA is 96.83. My grad date has moved up from Aug. 11th to Aug 8th because I go to school every single day, and I couldn't be happier.
I had a birthday on Oct. 31 (Halloween) and it was lovely. I went to school and then ended the night at Joe's Crabshack with my family and gifts and drinks. They spoil me. And then yesterday Nov. 16th my baby and only brother turned 21 years old. He makes me feel so old. lol
I'm building my clientele at school and my freelance makeup has shot off like a rocket.
I have plenty of pics to share but I'm so tired right now, that I'm literally about to roll over and go to sleep. We are out of school Wednesday so I'll be back with pics and a post that is not so random. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday girl!
Post a Comment