I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was interesting. We didn't celebrate at our house this year. Partly because we have NO floors. Let me back up. Last Sunday, my washing machine decided to overflow, damaging every square inch of carpet on my first floor. Including my bedroom and bathroom(why they put carpet in the bath is beyond me) Anyway, so we had to rip up every inch of carpet meaning my floors are bare cement until we can get new flooring. So there was no way I was inviting everyone here for dinner. Instead, we split the day up into time with my family & time with hubby's family. We were overly stuffed by the end of the night.
We had a wonderful holiday, laughing and hanging out. Vacation is feeling oh so lovely. It's back to work and school for the husband and the kid on Monday, then back to school for me on Tuesday.
That's all I got for now.

1 comment:
Awww don't you guys look great!
Post a Comment