I'm so ready for fall it's not even funny. Seeing all the fall inspiration everywhere and watching all the fall inspired tutorials just makes me wish it was here right now. I love the colors of fall. Fall is my favorite season! I was born on Halloween, so maybe thats why I'm such a fall geek. My son is starting to see Halloween ads and whatnot so of course he's ready to shop for this years costume and my thought is "can't you still fit last year's costume.
Let's revisit shall we..
Me on my birthday (Halloween 2007) I look so tired.
Mom and the wolf.
I don't think we need a new costume!
Moving on...
I decided to do a fall look yesterday. The best part about this look..the eyeshadows came in a palette from DOLLAR TREE! This is my 2nd palette from the dollar store and I am still impressed. I didn't wear any lipcolor in these photos, but I think when I do wear this look, I'm going to try a dark lip, which is supposedly in for fall.

And I think that's all going on in my world right now. I start school next Tuesday and I'm excited about that.





2 comments:
Love the look girl!!!Don't like that wolf! LOL
ur hair was pretty long!! now its sooo short... great fall look =)
Post a Comment