Monday, September 15, 2008

Project 365

365/1
365/1,
originally uploaded by Platinum Status.
I've been admiring project 365 for about a year now. I didn't think I could commit to a full year of one picture a day. But tomorrow I'm about to embark on a journey that I want to somehow document. So I decided to give Project 365 a go.

This picture is the perfect start. It's almost like my emotions are written on my face. A mix of emotion actually. Tired, anxious, wondering,etc.

So we'll see how this play out. It's actually kind of fun. By the time I finish this project I will be finishing school as well. :)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Good luck girl. Ive wanted to try that for a while and never can commit lol.

FuN and MakeUp said...

that is like an emotion flick... looks professional too! gwhat is that project ur talkin bout? good luck! =)