I was reading the newspaper a little while ago and I came across a story whose headline read:
Police looking for man in wheelchair who robbed 7-Eleven. Now, before I even started reading the story, first I had to reread the headline cause I thought I read it wrong. And when that wasn't the case I proceeded to read. I should've just stopped at the headline. Basically a man ROLLED into a 7-Eleven clutching a baseball bat and a knife. He proceeded to beat the cash register until it opened. Once opened he didn't take any money. Then he rolled around other customers and took 10 boxes of condoms and an energy drink!! Then he rolled out! I might need to spell check cause just typing this got me cracking up. Anyway, police were called but once they got there, the dude was nowhere to be found. They still have not found him but they did make sure to mention that he's probably homeless and was probably intoxicated when the incident occured. DUH! ya think. Seriously, how hard could it be to catch a dude in a wheelchair.
Whew, I needed that laugh today. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment