Man it's been over a month since I last blogged. I've thought about it but just haven't had the time or energy. Trying to think back over the last month or so nothing new or exciting has really happend. Even though I'm still just a student in cosmetology school, my clientele has picked up significantly. So much so that my Saturdays are usually completely booked by midweek. I've had to stop relying on the school to keep acurate records of my clients and services they receive. So I purchased a client book and have been keeping track of all of them, I even handed out so many business cards that I have to reprint them at least twice a week, just to keep some on hand. In all that, and keeping up with homelife, I find very little time left for things I enjoy like hobbies and definitely very little time for rest. lol Thankfully, I only have 5 months left of school, then I can take the state tests and get my cosmetologist's license.
I recently have forced myself to start back scrapbooking at least. My goal over the next few months is to get all my pictures printed, to be ready to go for layouts. I was a little bummed that I wasn't able to get a Project 365 kit but I'm over it. The project is still achievable. So I have been keeping a list of projects and getting supplies organized for what I want to work on in the very near future. Who knows, I may even get something together worth showing on the ole rusty blog. lol
Until then, I'm headed to bed. My sleep pattern has been off the last day or so. Falling asleep around 7:30/7:45 only to wake up around midnight and be up til 4:30ish. Was so not a happy camper. So I've forced myself not to fall over unconscious for the last hour or so, so I can get a normal nights sleep.
That's all I got right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's enough! Glad you are posting lol.
Post a Comment