Moving on, today we were out of school so I decided to treat myself to a movie. Since my husband didn't want to see it with me, I went alone. I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a boring movie. It was cute but boring. The book was way better. I fell asleep at some point. So this is definitely a movie that can wait til it hits dollar movie or dvd RENTAL. Sadly, this is not one for the collection. And I'm almost mad that I wasted 7.50 on a movie ticket. lol
Since today was such a pretty day and felt really springy I decided to actually do some makeup on myself. Its been a long time since I've taken pictures of my makeup and I miss it. I took pictures of todays makeup even though it was after I got back home. lol
This is a look that I do alot. It's very neutral but still has a little pop because the taupe eyeshadow is shimmery. Since I took these pictures after being out and about, my lipgloss wore off but it was just clear gloss. This look can be paired with "COLORED" lips for just the right pop of color.
I achieved this look using my favorite and the ever so popular Coastal Scent palette. For 20 bucks this palette gives you your moneys worth.
To create the above look I used: 2nd row from right, 3rd color down(shimmer taupe) on inner lid and a little above the crease. On the outer lid I used 2nd row from right, 8th color down (matte brown) For brow highlight I used 1st row on the left, 8th color down ( a matte flesh tone color)
I paired the look with my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE liquid liner. It's the "carbon black" liner intense by L'oreal Paris. For 6 bucks this liner is the truth! Precision every single time and makes a very precise wing for the winged liner look. (Not pictured, on my waterline I used Mac's kohl liner in Engraved)
I am a mascara whore. I own so many mascaras from top of the line to bottom of the shit pile. lol But these 2 are my favorties. The Maybeline Colossal(yellow tube) in Very Black & the Maybeline XXL Extensions in Very Black. They both gives you so much volume and with both I don't have to worry about looking like a raccoon at the end of the day. I haven't had a problem with either of them clumping and I can layer them with no problems. The XXL comes with a primer that I'm iffy about. I think it dries out quickly but the mascara itself is heaven.
For the look above I chose the Maybeline Colassal.
I have so much makeup it is insane. And I'm steady acquiring new shit everyday seem like. lol I really need to purge. I'm into eyeshadow palettes right now so my single shadows haven't been getting any love. hmm, I need to do something about that.
In other news, I MADE THE MAKEUP TEAM at school. I already knew I was a shoo-in but it was made official last Thursday.
I guess I'm done rambling for the night. I miss taking makeup pics so I think I'm going to try to take more pics, more often. As long as its not the same looks. :)
Oh! I see I have followers on my blog. Thanks ladies for stopping by. I'm glad to know I'm not just talking to myself and Adrienne. lol Although I really don't mind. But I look forward to chatting with my new blog buddies.
"Now ya'll come back now ya hear" lol

2 comments:
very natural looking
Glad you are feeling better!!! your makeup looks great!
Post a Comment