skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today's Look
I wasn't trying but I got the "you have Mardi Gras eyes" from alot of people today. Most mornings I don't really know what I'm going to do as far as makeup until I sit down at my table and start. This morning I thought it was going to be neutrals again but decided to pull out my old Urban Decay Deluxe palette that I haven't used in forever. Purple & Gold was standing out to me. So I used Honey, Ransom & the lighter purple that I can't think of the name. My faavorite L'oreal liquid liner and Maybelline Colassal mascara. On the lips I used Nyx Purple Rain lip pencil & Nyx Pandora lipstick, I used Mac's Miss Dynamite dazzleglass on top.It looks more like LSU school colors to me than Mardi Gras. If I was doing Mardi Gras I would've added some green. :) You can click the picture to make bigger. (I think) I did my first collage in Picasa. I've never used it and it was fairly easy and something different.
Have a good evening.
1 comment:
It really looks beautiful. Haven't seen you in a while @ sb.com so tracked you down to see if you've been here! Take care!
Post a Comment