Initially I took this picture, just playing around..who would've known tragedy would strike the next day :(
R.I.P. precious ipod..it's been a great 3 years :( Friday I dropped her at school face down and the screen cracked from the inside. Music still plays but I can't see the menu or any of my videos, movies, etc.) I was sick to my stomach but I'm better because maybe it was just time for another one. So by the end of the week I will have my new tunes in my possession.
So I've been looking at the Ipod Touch for a few days and I think I've narrowed it down to the 16GB with 20 hours of video time or the 32GB with 40 hours of video time. Can't wait to get'er home!
I think that's all I got for now. I'm coming down with a little cough and I got to knock it out before it turns into something else.
Peace


2 comments:
I agree with your husband...gheeetttttttttttttttttoooooooooooo lol
You have LV nails! Ahhhh! I love you :D lol!
And I didn't know you had a blog...I need to follow! :D
Post a Comment