I really like this brush belt for the price. It was $15, it's faux leather but feels very sturdy. It says Elf in the bottom right corner but its hardly visible unless you really look at it. As you can see, I couldn't wait to get some of my brushes tucked away. Also tucked away is lash glue, tweezers and small scissors.
These are the eyeshadows,blushes and the bronzer blush duo(which I heard is a dupe for the Nars one but more affordable) from the studio line. I believe these were all $3 and I got 50% off on all the studio items.
Top Row (blushes): Peachy Keen, Candid Coral, Mellow Mauve
Next (shadows) Butter cream, Saddle, sand dollar
Duo: blushed/bronzed
Order in its entirety:
Brush Belt
black wristlet
shine eraser blotting sheets/50pk
eyelash curler
corrective concealer quad palette
Shimmering Facial whips- Spotlight & Golden Peach
Studio line kabuki brush
shadows-sand dollar, saddle, butter cream
blushes- peachy keen, candid coral, mellow mauve
2 in 1 conditioning gloss- Supermodel, plumtastic
Lip primer & plumper
eye primer & lip liner
natural eye lash kiy
mineral lipstick-Natural Nymph
Blush/bronzer duo
Fan brush-studio line
flat top powder brush-studio line
mineral eye primer
mineral lipgloss-Trophy Wife
Hypershine gloss-Honey
Superglossy lipshine-candlelight, honey do
waterproof eyeliner pen in black
Wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara
entire order in the bag it came in
Finally Glamour Doll eyes "samples" I was VERY disappointed with this order. From shipping to getting them in my hand. Pictures can be decieving and also I must've missed some print somewhere, these bags literally are smaller than the palm of my hand. She sent me 3 free samples but honestly for $10 I would've rather had bigger samples as oppose to the free ones. I guess I'm just annoyed that this shit took 3 weeks and then showed up in my mailbox in a regular letter size envelope. All I could honestly think was "3 weeks and $10 for this" I wish her well with her business but I will NEVER again.
My elf order was huge but was still less than $50! A large portion is for my kit but the stuff that's for me, I might do a review on when I get around to using it. So glad I'm not waiting on anything else to come in the mail. I've done so good budget building my kit that I'm going to put my Mac pro card to use real soon. I need a few shadows ..ok not need, I want, along with a few lipsticks. I also have a few B2M items.
Man deadline is looming, I go live in the salon as early as next week. I have a few more products to get along with ordering my marcels. I have to finish designing my flyer to get to the designer and then printer. I have to decide on a business card and a colleague has been pushing me to get up a website so she can send some people my way without bugging me everyday. So I have that in the back of my brain. I also have a photoshoot in a week with 2 models. So the light at the end of the tunnel is pretty dim, but I am so not complaining.

No comments:
Post a Comment