I have so many things I want to update about on the blog. Honestly, I just formed a habit of not blogging, not you tubing,etc and it's so easy to NOT do any of it. Truth is I enjoy doing both. I'm in limbo about the you tube channel though. I enjoy making tutorials but the editing of them bad boys is just not what that is! It's part of the reason I haven't done any tutorials recently. I don't like windows movie maker much and I don't like the wait time it takes to upload. So I've really been wrecking my brain trying to come up with a happy medium. I'm going to experiment a little bit I think before I just give it up all together. As for the blog, I'm going to start updating regularly. At least that's what I'm shooting for. I finally was able to just play in makeup and create some looks as I wait for my cosmetologists license to get here so I can work. So I have a few looks I'm going to be posting in the next couple of days. I also have a few hauls/reviews I want to get to. I'm also waiting on 2 packages in the mail. One order I just placed last night and one order is going on 2 weeks now and I'm trying to give it a chance to get here before I say anything but I'm starting to get a little antsy about it. So if it's not here by tomorrow depending on how I feel, I'm going to go ahead a write up a sight-unseen review to be posted by Friday, based on research and my own personal feelings regarding MY order.
Anyway, I want to revamp the blog. I was looking at some past post and I see where some of them are not what I want to see on my beauty related blog, so some post might be going bye-bye. Going forward, I'm going to be posting any and everything beauty related that I think will be of use to myself any one who still reads or comes across this old blog, every now and then I might purchase something none beauty related like an electronic or something and it might get sprinkled here and there. :)
With that said, if I can get these pictures to load correctly up next will be some random makeup pics that I want to get up.
That's all I got for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Noooooo don't give up lol.
I'm doing a MAC eye makeup party/class next week! LOL
I'm trying not to but I've got to find a more simplified way of doing things. I don't have time for edits and all that. lol
Your party sounds like fun. Is it at a Mac store or a private party?
Post a Comment