Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bath and Body Works Sale

They are having a wonderful sale. I went in there just to replenish my Sea Island Cotton lotion and I came out with 2 lotions, a body butter, a shower gel and perfume. lol I could not pass up a good sale and she was giving me an in store coupon too for a free item. Shoot, happy early birthday to me. Anyway, so if I remember correctly, it was buy 3 get 2 free, buy 2 get 1 free, spend $15 or more get one item free $13 or less in value, and with the purchase of the perfume I got a free item.



Lists of items:

Midnight Pomegranate Body Butter-$15.00

Midnight Pomegranate Perfume-$26.50

Winter Candy Apple Hand Sanitizer Gel-$1.50

Sea Island Cotton Room Spray-$5.00



Free items-

Midnight Pomegranate Shower Gel-$10.50 value

Twilight Woods Triple Moisture Cream- $12.00 value

Sea Island Cotton Triple Moisture Cream-$12.00 value



My total would've been around $80ish or $90ish instead it was $51.96! I plan to go back and get the Winter Candy Apply shower gel & body lotion. It smells just like the country apple that I think they no longer sell anymore.










So, if I had to pick between my selections, I would definitely go for the Sea Island Cotton, if you like that fresh clean scent. Reminds me of our fabric softener. Twilight Woods if you like a soft musk scent with a hint of fruit. And Midnight Pomegranate if you love fruity smells. They also have the lotions in smaller sizes that were 5 for $10. So thats an option.



So I tried to upload a video but it was still processing after 4 hours! So I just cancelled it. I'm trying to figure out how to load them straight from my youtube channel but until I figure that out, blogger will have to do if I can figure out why they take so long.



I think thats it for now. I'm going to try to record my elf haul sometime tomorrow. I heard through the grapevine that they will be available in Target starting Sunday, November 1st. I'm planning to check them out to see what they will be offering and at what prices since they're regular line is only $1 online.

No comments: