That's really all the update I got, I've been doing alot of marketing & advertising for my business. Being in the shop can get really boring when its slow which it usually is at the beginning of the week. I mean, really who gets their hair done on a Monday? lol
I finally got over to Target to pick up a few things and check out their Elf Cosmetics line. I was really excited when I found out that starting Nov 1, Target would be getting Elf products in the store. Well, lets just say I was disappointed. Basically, its all holiday edition. Some of their $1 products were packaged in 3's and sold at $3, etc. I think the highest item was the 10 piece studio brush kit, and that was $10. Needless to say I didn't buy anything. But they are a good idea if you are doing a contest on you tube. They would make some neat prizes.
I guess thats all I got. I have a review coming up on Sigma Brushes. I received their "eyes" kit in the mail. At first glance, I'm already impressed.
Stay tuned.....

1 comment:
Hmm imma hafta check out elf tomorrow @ target..not like I NEED anything lol.
Post a Comment