Now bring on the fat girl pants!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving
I am thankful for having a God who loves me unconditionally and who knows my heart. I am thankful for a family who loves me unconditionally. For a son who still loves and appreciates his mom and is always checking on me and giving me free hugs. I am thankful for a husband who will work until the skin fall offs his hands to make sure his family is taken care of. The same husband who is my biggest cheerleader no matter the randomness that may go on. I am thankful that in these hard economic times we still have a roof over our head, clothes on our back and food to eat. I am thankful for being blessed to wake up and see another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
However, if it is an important event of your life and you want to make style statement with unique techniques, then approach a professional stylist for the best effect. Cosmetology School
Post a Comment