Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Countdown

Wooowww its almost Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. Thanksgiving snuck up on me. I need prep time! No we're not hosting this year. I need to lose a couple pounds so when I put'em back on I'll be ok. lol We usually eat 2 dinners that day. With my family, then with his family. And we take food home from both houses. I think my favorite food has to be turkey salad and my mama's dressing the day after. And I'm crossing my fingers that my mama make her homemade banana pudding and 7up cake. Ooohwee, I think I'm going to go get me some elastic waist pants to wear that day. Last year I was cute and uncomfortable. LMAO I'm talking bout shoes off and pants undone in the car on the way home. And I was in a fat girl COMA I ate so much.

Today I sent emails to mi familia requesting Christmas wishlist. My goal is to finish Christmas shopping between now and next Wed. My mama was the only person to respond back. I'm only going to request it 1 more time, after that people gone start getting socks and fruit cake. My little wishlist will be completed and emailed before I leave for work in the morning. I didn't ask for much, mostly gift certificates.

I guess thats all I got for now.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

girl time is zooming!!!!