Thursday, November 26, 2009

I LOVE SALES!!!!

Last night I caught wind of Old Navy and Gap being among the few stores opening Thanksgiving Day. So I went over to the website to get an idea of what we could possibly need. Low and behold they were having an ONLINE SALE! 3 day deal busters. I was so excited. Then I got my husband excited and hey, anytime I get that money gripping husband of mine excited to spend money, I jump on it. So today while waiting for dinner we placed our order!

All outerwear was 50% off, so my husband and son both got pea coats for $25!
All sweater were 15% off
so they were around $10. The boys got a few sweaters.
All long sleeve tees were $8 for adults and $5 for kids. We all got some of the long sleeve tees and I also got some Old Navy signature t-shirts for $5 each.
The boys also got beenie hats for $2.50.

So for our little family of 3, we got around 20 to 25 items for $168.
Shipping was free for purchases of $50 or more.
Then there was a code for $10 off of purchases over $50.

Now I'm waiting on they're pants to go on sa
le so the boys can get some jeans and cords.

My husband is braving the crowds tonight and hitting up toys r us at midnight. I'm going to stay home and talk him through it on blackberry messaging. LMAO And while I'm typing this up, I'm suppose to be seeing what time the apple store opens so he can go by there and get my son's ipod nano. On top of their sale, we also get a 8% employee discount. My goal is to be done shopping for my son between tomorrow and Saturday.

Funny we drove by Best Buy and from the freeway and 11am we could see people had already set up their tents for tonight. It ain't that serious to me!!!! My friend and I are going to hit up a few online sales tonight while IM'ing each other.

I got a few of these in different colors, originally $14.50 but on sale for $5.




This is the peacoat the boys got, originally $49.50, on sale for $24.75.

I got this in I think 3 colors, originally $16.50, on sale for $8



The boys got a few of these a piece, originally $9.50 for boys and I think $12.50 for men. On sale for $8 adults and $5 kids.


I can't wait to see my little one in this cute little sweater. Originally $24.50, on sale for $15.

We got some other stuff, but I'm too lazy to copy and paste the rest. Now I'm sitting here relaxing watching Beyonce's special on tv. I think the boys have eaten themselves into food comas. LMAO

1 comment:

Sagar said...

However, if it is an important event of your life and you want to make style statement with unique techniques

Spa Services in Miami