So maybe I am concerned a little too much with germs. But I have a right to be, right? Let me set the scene. Stopped at 7-Eleven for gas and got some snacks for my son and I. There are 2 cashiers. I end up with the one who is LICKING her fingers. First, you not wearing gloves to get my food, the little wings from the oven. STRIKE ONE. But its ok, you're not touching my food. But then you go to ring up my drinks and you grab them by the top. STRIKE TWO. No problem, I'll rinse them off in the store. But then you LICK your fingers to open my bags and hand them to me. OH HELL NO!!!!! STRIKE THREE, FOUR, FIVE AND SIX. So I tell her about herself. I took all my items out of the bag and requested the other lady hand me 2 bags. I told her, you're licking your fingers, then handing me the bags. NO. She call herself getting an attitude. Bitch you just licked your fingers! Not only that, but you handing the bags to MY CHILD. And you have the nerve to catch an attitude. Wrong chick. We have managed to stay swine flu free, cold free and he just got over pneumonia 3 weeks ago. I will kill you in 7-eleven. So I ask for the managers number, since they just so happen to not be in there store. YES, I reported her ass. I go outside, pump my gas, this same lady is getting the trash and then starts smoking, somehow I don't think she went back in and washed her hands. So I will be following up with corporate.
One of my main pet peeves is someone who acts like they are doing me a favor when I'm paying MONEY. It is not my fault, you chose to work at 7-eleven. Anytime I am spending money and I am a respectful customer, I DEMAND respect. Don't mistake kindness for weakness cause I will flip the switch on ya. And like my husband says, "you don't want her to release the beast, I promise you don't" I was just disgusted and I had a half mind to go return everything. But I did wash the bottle tops, and wipe down everything before we continued.
Some people are just nasty. What makes people think its ok to lick their fingers and then touch papers, bags,etc, and then hand this stuff to complete strangers. I don't know you! I don't want to touch your saliva. You might as well spit in my hand. SMDH..
woosah...vent over. Tomorrow I will follow up with corporate. This is a fairly new 7-eleven down the street from our subdivision and we spend money there at least 3 times a week. She must've been new cause I'd never seen her before. But I will take my business elsewhere if you can't teach your employees sanitation.
2 comments:
GIRlllllllllllllllll
that's about all i can say!
girl, I was ready to fight that lady.
Post a Comment