Nail polishes up top: Atomic(green) clear, Nuclear Energy(purple), Nyx jumbo eye pencils which I swatched in the next picture, cuticle oil by Haken, I love this stuff in between nail fills. It smells like strawberries and leaves my cuticles soft. It was in the range of $2-$5 at Sallys.
Nyx jumbo eyepencils left to right, Lavender, Slate, Cottage Cheese. I think I own just about all Nyx eyepencils. They are a cheaper alternative to Mac shadesticks. I like Mac shadesticks but not at $14+ a piece. I get my Nyx pencils For $2.99 at my local beauty supply store, but they can be ordered at nyxcosmetics.com or cherryculture.com

I got this order from makeupgeek.com(will review experience later)
Top: Nyx glitter liner gold (left), glitter liner Disco Ball (right)
Bottom: Ben Nye pigment Ice (white) Ben Nye pigment Starry Night (black sparkle) Mac pigment Fuschia
I really like this palette. This is a great idea for beginners. It's a palette that is designed to enhance eye colors. Mine is for brown eyes but there was a few others on the site as well.
Revlon finally got some true matte lipsticks. I really like this one in Nude Attitude. Very neutral and truly matte.
A few things I picked up at Walmart. At the very top Revlon matte eyeshadow in Venetian Blue. Walmart has picked up a new line called Hard Candy and I love the packaging. It's almost an Ed Hardy-esq feel. Anyway I purchased Walk the line liquid liner in black, Lash call lengthening mascara Night Owl it's black (don't like the wand on it) book of eyeshadow-Rocker Chick (comes with a sample black kohl eyeliner that's really soft and creamy) Nobody's Perfect Concealer palette in Medium
Rimmel natural bronzer in Sunlight, L'oreal de-crease primer (great cheaper alternative to Urban Decay and Too faced shadow insureance) Revlon Colorstay foundation in Toast w/ SPF12 for Normal to Dry Skin. I really like this foundation and am going to do a separate review on it.
If you like to play with lashes, right now is the time to get plenty of variety. You can find all sizes and colors since it's halloween time. Same for wigs. The 3 up top are all Halloween lashes, the Revlon fantasy lashes I got in Flirty. My own lashes are rather full and long so I don't play with lashes often. But they are fun to be creative with and use on photoshoots.
This is a look I did a couple days ago. I used the Coastal Scents 88 regular palette. The colors look a bit powdery in the pictures but not IRL. They actually were quite vibrant but its not a look I think I would do again.


My new glasses. Makeup can be worn with glasses. The pictures above I have on 1 contact and couldn't wait to get the other one out. lol Sad thing is I'm too blind to do my makeup without contacts.
I think thats all I got for now. This post is getting a bit long.

1 comment:
You got some good stuff!!! What does that nude lipstick look like on? Are you wearing it in the pic?
Post a Comment